- Accommodations on half board basis except in Antananarivo which is with breakfast
- Transfers between hotels and airports;
- Transportation charges to different sites all along the tour;
- Ticket prices for TLE/TNR
- Entry fees and local guide fees for parks and reserves;
- Tourism taxes
- Insurance cover in Madagascar
- 1/2 bottle /day /person during excursions
- A touristic map of Madagascar
- A calendar
- A welcome gift
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary;
- International ticket flight
- Miscellaneous tips;
- Personal expenses such as drinks, phone calls, ect…
- Local guide
Arrive Antananarivo - Meet and transfer to Anjary hotel - Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast - Morning city tour and visit to an artisan market - Lunch at Relais du Rova restaurant - Afternoon visit to the former king palace in Ambohimanga - Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast - Drive to Antsirabe, afternoon city sightseeing and visit to crater lakes of Tritriva and Andraikiba - Dinner and overnight at Chambre des Voyageurs
Breakfast - Drive to Ambositra with visit to handcraft center on the way - Lunch at Artisan hotel - Continuation to Ranomafana - Dinner and overnight at le Grenat
Breakfast - Full days visit to Ranomafana national park - Dinner and overnight at le Grenat
Breakfast - Drive to Ambalavao with visit to Anja park on the way - Lunch at Jacaranda hotel in Ambalavao - Continuation to Isalo - Dinner and overnight at Motel de l’Isalo
DAY 7 - 8
Full days visit to Isalo national park with half board basis at Motel de l’Isalo
Breakfast - Drive to Toliary with visit to Mr Petignat arboretum on the way - Lunch at Auberge de la Table restaurant - Dinner and overnight at Victory hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - 11.30 Leave Toliary by MD 713 - 12.35 Arrive Antananarivo - Meet and lunch at Elabola restaurant - Drive to Andasibe (145 km) - Dinner and overnight at Feon’Ny Ala Lodge
Breakfast - Full day visit to Mantadia national park - Dinner and overnight at Feon’Ny Ala Lodge
Breakfast - Morning visit of Analamazaotra special reserve and Vakona private park - Afternoon, drive back to Antananarivo - Overnight at Anjary Hotel
Breakfast - Release the room before noon - Transfer to the airport - Leave Antananarivo for final destination
- Our drivers are not allowed to do speeding
- Drivers are not allowed to drive over 12 hours maximum a day with regular breaks
- In certain regions, driving at night is not recommendable after 20hr
- No bookings made and upon confirmation service providers and program may change depending upon availability.
- Air ticket is subject to change without prior notice
- Program may change for reason beyond our control/ weather conditions / flight cancellation or change.
- Rates may be subject to change in case of an increase in airport- and security taxes, fuel surcharge or currency adjustments.
- Credit card is valid only in major cities and major hotels with a commission of minimum 3 %
- Only cash Euro and US dollar is recommended
- K-way, solar cream, mosquito repellent, hat, torch, walking shoes, solar glasses…are recommended
- Valid and signed Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Madagascar; with at least one blank visa page)
- In Madagascar the electricity supply is intermittent. Most of the hotels have power generators.
- Due to the size of the hotels and Madagascar being in strong demand we explicitly reserve the right to use other hotels of similar standard than described in this quotation.
- On domestic flights in Madagascar free seating applies.
- Smoking is not permitted on board the touring vehicle. Comfort stops are included en route.
- All outdoor excursions & tourist attractions are subject to weather conditions
- Kindly let us know in advance about any medical issues and food restrictions
- If you are carrying any sport equipment, note that there are space restrictions on certain flights and transport amenities. They need to be declared upon confirmation.
Tel : +261 20 22 223 98
Email : email@example.com